

See that hand waving at you? Baby says "hello!" We like that picture of him/her waving. The next picture, if you can make it out, will also tell you the gender. We know, but we are not quite ready to share yet because we want to wait until our next ultrasound appt just to be sure it is right!
3 comments:
Awesome pictures. I am excited to find out for sure if it is a boy or girl! How fun!
your kid is only a few months old but already friendly!
Sorry guys... being a blog hopper :) ... feel free to hop to ours anytime you'd like too!
Anyway... I've had some experience with this and..... your picture is too dark! Dang... I wanted to be a blog hopping puzzle solver!!
I havent talked to Audrey since "the news" so congratulations Audrey!! I'm just across the street so if you ever need anything....
Post a Comment