Friday, February 15, 2008

We were tagged, so I answered some questions

How long have you been together? Married 3 1/2 yrs.
How old is he? 30
How old are you? 25
Who eats more? Ryan eats more junk food
Who said "I love you" first? I don't know
Who sings better? Neither of us, so Poley
Who is smarter? Some things: Ryan Other things: Audrey
Who does the laundry? Audrey, unless Ryan has "soils."
Who does the dishes? Whoever does them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Audrey sleeps on the right if you are sitting on the bed.
Who pays the bills? Auto bill pay
Who mows the lawn? Whoever gets out there and does it.
Who cooks dinner? Audrey will cook dinners, but Ryan will prepare dinners. (audrey-tacos. ryan-corn dogs)
Who is more stubborn? Napoleon, he always has to have a walk.
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed Audrey when he was sick.
Who asked who out? Ryan asked Audrey to lunch at the Bluebird
Who proposed? Ryan to Audrey in a cow field full of poo.
Who is more sensitive? Audrey about stereotypical girl things, Ryan about sarcastic mean things
Who has more friends? Napoleon, hands down.
Who cares more about their appearance? Ryan has to have each curl hairsprayed just right
Who is crankier in the morning? Ryan
Who is more lax about the rules? Audrey (she sometimes lets poley on the bed)
Who is more concerned about being cool? Ryan
What is your favorite prank? I love scaring Ryan as he comes out of the bathroom.
Who takes longer showers? Ryan, he loves the shower!
Who are you tagging? whoever.

2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey that was fun getting to know a little more about you two. It was pretty funny!

Melissa said...

What does "soils" mean when Ryan does
his own laundry (I hope it doesn't mean that he isn't potty trained)?