Last week Audrey won tickets to Angels and Airwaves by being the first to send in a text message and win. Sweet. So we went to the concert tonight. We hung out at the gateway for a while since the concert was delayed 2 hours due to the fact that they needed to buy another amp to start the show. It was pretty chilly outside so the crowd in line decided to take matters into their own hands. When we got back from the Gateway we saw a couple of fire engines outside. Apparently some people in line had lit a few fires to try to keep warm and I guess it didn't work out so well. All in all it was a pretty good show and we had fun standing way in the back. I'm not sure if baby can hear yet but I'm sure she would have liked it!
1
1 comments:
You said "she." Hmmm. Anyway, looks like a fun concert. Enjoy your last few weeks of staying out late and sleeping in. : )
Post a Comment