
It is a GIRL! It will be fun because then we will have 2 boys and 2 girls in our family (counting Napoleon) and it will be even. My fantasy dream is to have a boy after this, and then get another dog that is a girl, and then our family will be complete! :) Of course, we will always have our kids, but our dogs will come and go. :( That's okay, as long as over the course of my lifetime I get to have as many dogs as I can, my life is more complete.
Okay, anyway, yes, it is a girl, and no, we don't have a name, and no, she will not be wearing pink. She says her favorite color is orange, blue, green, yellow, or red but for the love not pink!
Also, she is looking healthy, has all 4 heart chambers, 5 fingers and toes, and by the looks of it, all working body parts. That is really the best news of all.
7 comments:
Congrats on a little girl! Little girls are so much fun. Even in pink! =o)
Yippy it is a girl! She will look great in yellow, orange, blue, red and green! Girls don't have to wear pink! She will be adorable.
Audrey, you are also a girl and I have seen you wear pink. I think that she could definitely pull off wearing at least one pink dress! Girls are just pretty in pink, but no, you don't have to go overboard on the pink stuff which can easily happen to little girls. I understand you taking the precautionary measurements to avoid a huge pink mess, but it can be done in moderation:)
How fun! Kids are fun no matter what they are, and it is fun to have both! I'm sure your little girl will look cute in whatever she wears!
Diana and Bubba
Yeah! Congratulations!!!
I didn't know you were even prego! Wow you should have told me silly girl! Well congrats! I am envious you are having a girl...I want to buy cute girl clothes!! But I still wouldn't change a thing.
WHOA! YOU? Not want HER to wear PINK!? NO FREAKING WAY! Ms Pink herself!? Ms "I want pink stripes in my blonde hair" Ms "I want pink flowers and pink decor at my wedding" WHOA! I am TOTALLY and Utterly shocked! :)
Post a Comment