Monday, September 8, 2008

Snowbird tram ride


Last Friday, Daphne and I took a day trip to Snowbird.  My parents were spending the day there and wanted us to join them. We rode the tram to the top of the mountain and enjoyed the view.  I was surprised it was already getting chilly at the top, it was only 40 degrees!  
After our tram ride, we got sandwiches at General Gritt's and then drove to Albion Basin and hiked to Cecret Lake.  That was such a pretty hike, Albion Basin is so beautiful.  Daphne just loved it, she would look around sometimes, but being in the Jeep pack also makes her very sleepy. (of course!)   

10 comments:

Ashley said...

It is still kind of sad that you have to go clear up to the Mountains to feel it that cold when all I have to do is go out my front door and it is already that cold! HAHA I miss those mountains though. I am happy you guys still go out and do all those things even with a newborn. I seriously thing I became a hermit there for a while but I am not going to do that with my next one. Of course I dont think Eli woudl let me either ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope you blundled my little niece up nice and warm for that excursion. Babies like to be warm, so extra layers for her!

Saturday she was crying because she was cold. So I wrapped her up and held her close to me, and she feel asleep within minutes! It was adorable!

Nicole Ekberg said...

Audrey! You look great! We're planning to come and see you guys soon. xoxoxo Niki

Samantha Kennicott said...

Audrey, you are looking great. Don't you love those snuggly packs? Amelia loves hers, but only if I wear it on my back so she can kick her legs. So cute! I hope the blessing goes great for you guys!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

What a fun little adventure for little Daphne!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I miss those mountains so much! Thanks for the photo to remind me of the beauty! Your family is adorable Audge!
Take care!
Allie

Jay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! that is way to high!

dru said...

i love my baby. that is right daphne is now mine. i brag about her all the time to my room mates. and how she is so cute.

Ashlee Garn said...

So cute! You already look all uber skinny! Way to go you! :) I am planning on being there Sunday! Can't wait to see you!

Sarah Nelson said...

How are you enjoying your cute little new one? Daphne is so pretty!