Last Tuesday I saw 2 small kitties poking through the trash because their owners moved and abandoned them. Being the animal lover that I am, I went over and brought them home. How can anyone be so heartless and irresponsible? But Socrates is not a cat lover (and I don't have any cat food), so my friend Melissa put them temporarily in her basement while we tried to find them a home. I posted them on ksl and hoped somebody would want them or else we were going to have to take them to the shelter, and I didn't want to have to see them be euthanized. Why can't people learn to spay and neuter their pets? But today someone called me to adopt the cats! I was SO excited! YAY, we rescued the kitties and helped them find a home! So rewarding!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Rescue of the kitties
Last Tuesday I saw 2 small kitties poking through the trash because their owners moved and abandoned them. Being the animal lover that I am, I went over and brought them home. How can anyone be so heartless and irresponsible? But Socrates is not a cat lover (and I don't have any cat food), so my friend Melissa put them temporarily in her basement while we tried to find them a home. I posted them on ksl and hoped somebody would want them or else we were going to have to take them to the shelter, and I didn't want to have to see them be euthanized. Why can't people learn to spay and neuter their pets? But today someone called me to adopt the cats! I was SO excited! YAY, we rescued the kitties and helped them find a home! So rewarding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so happy that we were able to "save the kitties" they are very lucky to have a good home now.
thats cool! good job! lets just hope the new cat owners dont eat them ;)
Awww way to go!!! I am happy they got another chance at life.
You are so great and sweet. Thanks for rescuing the kitties.
Haha, Socrates is not a cat lover!!! That's funny.
Post a Comment