


I love getting pictures of Daphne sleeping because it is so funny to see her different positions. I always put her to bed laying on her back in the middle of her crib, but she wiggles around. In the first picture, she did a 180 and wiggled off a sock. In the next picture, she did a 90 and her foot is sticking through the bars. In the third, she is slumped in her bouncer with her feet hanging off and her thumb in the mouth. Sleeping babies are so adorable.
9 comments:
I LOVE BABY DAPHNE!!! She must come to me! I need to see the baby that I love so dearly!!
Cute baby! She is getting so big! I want to know how you get her to sleep in that crib with out a bumper pad? Eli still has to have one. He is such a wild sleeper I tried a couple times to take it out but then he wakes up screaming because he gets his legs or arms stuck through the crib bars and then they fall alseep and wakes up very uncomfortable!
haha that was a good idea to show that. cool pics!
I love all these pictures! She is so adorable! I am happy to see ya'll are doing so well!
oh my little cupcake. she is so cute.
She is still so little and so incredibly cute!
I hate sleeping without a blanket covering me! I don't know why babies wiggle out of their blankets it seems like they would be uncomfortable and cold without it. It sure looks cute though!
She is so funny! I love those kinds of pictures. What a cutie!
I like the new blog background, thanks Brooke!
Post a Comment