We got a foot of snow today! There was ~4 inches on the ground already, so we probably have about 16 inches of snow on the ground. I hope it doesn't last all winter long.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Merry Christmas 2008!
We got a foot of snow today! There was ~4 inches on the ground already, so we probably have about 16 inches of snow on the ground. I hope it doesn't last all winter long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm still in awe at how good both of the dogs look in this picture. That is a rare occurrence, so good work. And loves for the baby!!
my little bald baby!
and it really is a miracle that the dogs are looking so good
cool picture! and yeah me too! my car was stuck for 2 days!!
What a cute little Christmas card. We hope that you had a great day! Daphne is so cute!
I love that Picture!!! I love your family and the dogs sweaters:) I hate snow :(
Post a Comment