Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's rapidly starting to look like Christmas...

We took pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses in November, thinking we were going to do a card. Well, we never did, so this is it. I did admittedly open my new Nikon D3000 early to take these pictures and start playing with the camera. Daphne is sooooo hard to photograph, she always looks away from the camera and won't smile at it. You know how hard we tried when this is the best picture we got.
I got this picture the next day, which I thought was so cute. I love how she is running to the wagon. I can't really pinpoint what it is about this picture that I like, I just like it.

I'm excited for Christmas this year because Daphne is old enough to appreciate it. We got some fun stuff for both girls. Ryan had to work Thanksgiving, so I'm glad he has Christmas off. But he also got a promotion at work from Chemist II to Chemist III, and it came with a little pay raise, so that's pretty sweet.

On Thanksgiving, I ran in the South Davis Thanksgiving 5k and I had an awesome run. I came in at 28:02, and came in 4th in my category of the 50 females 25-29. Sweet! I was so excited for myself, I can't wait to keep running and hopefully improve my time even more!

0 comments: