Monday, February 4, 2008

I could almost ski my front yard



We have gotten lots of snow here. Look at how hard Ryan is working to get the snow off our driveway because of what happened to me yesterday, it's funny.

I was coming home from church and turned into my driveway and...slid back down the driveway. I backed up, tried again, and drove into one of our snow piles. I tried really hard, but just couldn't even make it up our driveway a little bit, so I just left the car and went in the house. Why should I even try in my dress? It was there all day, so I took a picture of it.

YAY for this weekend and 40 degree weather!

1 comments:

Allison said...

It kinda stinks having a north-facing house when your driveway never melts--we understand! these days we are getting too lazy to shovel anymore ...now we just pour salt everywhere.