
Ryan and I decided we liked the "Rainforest Collection" by Fisher-Price for our kid. I totally love that it is gender neutral, and it is bright and cheery to go with our blazingly orange baby room. You can kind of see some of the pictures that I got at Ikea and put on the shelves. We really like bright reds, oranges, yellows, and greens because they don't have to say 'boy' or 'girl.' And they are not boring pastel colors but BRIGHT and VIBRANT! (which you have to admit is totally audrey)
5 comments:
Your guy's baby room will be sooooo cute! I love orange. Hey Congrats on the big news, and Audrey I hope you had good birthday on Wednesday! Happy #25!! Whoo hoo!!!
Congrats. We are excited for you guys. I like the baby's room.
I love your theme, I think it is so awesome. Your right bright colors just make you happy. I am so excited for you two, you will be great parents. CONGRATULATIONS. I love your blog. Oh and happy be-lated birthday Audrey, hope you had a great day!
We're SO excited for you guys! Congratulations! We look forward to meeting the little guy (or girl)!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys to have a little baby!
Post a Comment