Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lost in the world of Lost


Ryan and I have been way hooked into Lost the past few weeks. We borrowed the first 3 seasons and have now finished season 2 and we have started season 3. It is exciting stuff! It is like a super long movie with lots of action and adventure. We love it and highly recommend it to anyone with lots of time on their hands!

2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey Ryan, I am looking for a new job and Aaron was telling me that a guy he works with works at Micron, do you work there? He was telling Aaron that it is a good place to work. I was wondering if you have any job openings at your company? Or if I would even be qualified. If you could let me know that would be great! Email me at megan@exitlegacyutah.com. Lost is a great show! Love it!

Janna said...

We are big fans of lost too. We have watched it from the very first episode. It is exciting stuff.