Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poley clone aka SOCRATES!


I am a volunteer at the Humane Society, and last week I met this dog who looked exactly like Napoleon! I took him on a walk and he acted just like Poley! It was so silly! So this week I came in to walk the dogs and he was still there, so I took him on a walk again and I just fell in love with him because he reminded me so much of Poley! So I called Ryan and told him that I love Poley way too much and need to let it spill over into 'Poley clone.' I said why have one Poley when I can have two! So we agreed to adopt him and here we are! We brought him home and Ryan decided to name him Socrates. So we now have Napoleon and Socrates! And they are pretty much the same dog except Socrates it a little bit smaller. Poley is getting used to it a little bit, he has always been our only little baby. Now there is Socrates and baby!

4 comments:

Diana said...

By the end of the summer, you'll have a full house!

HappyHodges said...

Congrats an the new addition! How exciting!

Diana said...

Okay, so I hope this doesn't scare you, but I read your blog last evening before going to bed, and during the night, I dreamed that I was at your house (only it wasn't really your house) and that you were introducing your two dogs to me. I'm sure it wasn't really your dogs because I've never met them, but neither of them looked anything like your pictures! It was a crazy dream!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Another puppy, how fun! You will have a full house, can't wait to meet him!