Monday, June 2, 2008
Contrary to popular belief, I really didn't drop the camera this time
So why am I unable to take care of a camera? I pulled out the camera to take a picture the other day, and the LCD screen was all cracked. What the heck? This is like my 4th camera in 2 years. Now, I know the other cameras were my fault. The first camera I had "I didn't drop that much." But apparantly, you only have to drop it once. The second camera I dropped. The 3rd camera I dropped because it fell out of the bag when I was reaching for something else. The 4th camera just went weird because it hated me. Now, we get this nice inexpensive Kodak easyshare because it looks durable, and here it is broken. I swear I didn't drop this one! Oh, wait! Now I sort of remember moving the desk and the camera tipped over on the desk, could that have been it? Why am I so camera "special"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now the truth comes out! Tipping the camera over on the desk is what destoryed it for you!! Psh whatever. I've done that loads of times with my camera, and it is still fine. I just think you need to ride the camera short bus.
But you can't blame everyone for asking if you dropped it within the first 2 seconds of finding out the camera is broken. It is kind of your trademark.
So I'm thinking your camera needs to be perma-wrapped in bubble wrap...maybe that will help! :)
oh my gosh i have dropped/ruined our camera in the past too! Spencer wont let me live it down...why can't we buy camera 'skin' like they make for i-pods? there! i found an at-home career for us!
My daughter has a Fisher Price camera that is pretty durable, but the trade off is that it's only like 3 megapixels, so the pictures aren't too great!j/k
lol i love it, and do the same thing all the freaking time, cept i've never killed one completely.
Post a Comment