Thursday, June 12, 2008

Audreyproof camera


Ok, we went for the most durable camera this time, since that seems to be the problem. We found the Olympus Stylus 770 SW which is shockproof, waterproof, dustproof, crushproof, audreyproof, etc. We also bought the silicone cover for it just to be extra sure. It seems to take great pictures and I am excited to have a durable camera!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to be safe, I say we leave all camera holding and picture taking to Ryan.

Anna said...

Audrey...found your blog through Julia's. Glad you are doing well. You look great! Congratulations on the baby! That will be so fun...and hard at times at the same time. :) I love this whole blogging stuff to keep in touch with people better. I'll add you to my blog if that's okay so I can keep checking up on you. :)

Ashlee Garn said...

Did you want a leash for it too? lol! You're a crack up! But I'm glad you found a camera that is almost indestructible! :)

Jay said...

haha thats funny. its a BRICK! jk

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am glad that you were able to find a camera, it looks great.

MC Lewis said...

That would be funny if she was born on 8-8-08. What an easy date to remember. California....sounds like a ton of fun! I keep telling Mark we need to go there, but with gas prices so high, it is going to be a while before we do. Well if you need a rest stop in Vegas you are welcome to stop at our place!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

So I think I missed you, Sorry. we were in Powell for the weekend and I obviously wasn't checking my email, etc. So if you haven't come yet, let me know, it would be great to see you. Also, if you have room, and are coming this weekend, let me know, my niece Abbie needs a ride down to come to girls camp with me. And by the way you are too cute pregers! I love the name you've chosen, it's beautiful. Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon!

Julia