Monday, June 23, 2008

Visiting IM Flash and Relief Society retreat



On Saturday, they had friends and family day at IM Flash. Ryan had to work that day, but I went with my dad, and we were able to take a site tour and visit lots of booths. Of course, I already knew lots of things because I worked there in the fab for 8 months, but it was so fun to go back and see it. I also saw some of my old coworkers from the fab. Ryan met us for lunch which was catered from Goodwood Barbeque, and I was able to test some liquid nitrogen ice cream. (It was smooth and creamy.) It was fun to see Ryan at work again and it felt like old times when we used to eat lunch together at work!



Later that day, the Relief Society in our ward had a retreat to a cabin in Provo Canyon, and I went because I feel like there are still a lot of sisters in the ward I don't know. I feel like I know all the kids in senior primary since we are Valiant 10 and the young women since I am camp director also and that's it. And we've been here almost 2 years! So I had a great time getting to know some of the other great sisters in our ward and of course, they all love dishing out advice to the one pregnant girl in the group. Look at that basketball!

6 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

Look at your cute prego belly! Fun! I am jealous! :) When are you due again?

Anonymous said...

Daphne's going to be a big gal. She'll be able to hold her own against Poley and Socrates. Let's just hope Poley doesn't attempt to push her around like he does Socrates.

Jay said...

and dang it! tyson said he saw you guys but noone else did! sheesh!

Ashlee Garn said...

So the little one is going to be named Daphne? CUTE! :)

jill said...

i love how pregnant you are even if you dont :)

Aftansita said...

I didnt get to see you when you came to work!! :( Look at yer belly :)