Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Newport Beach, The O.C.










We haven't been to the beach house in a few years so it was fun to look forward to going this year. We drove to St. George and spent a night there on Friday, and then drove into Cali on Saturday, and then spent a week there before driving back last Saturday, and finally getting home a couple days ago on Sunday. We had SO much fun! We rented bicycles and went kayaking, played skeeball, played tennis, and just layed on the beach. Ryan played lots of horseshoes (too bad he didn't win) while Audrey read books and lounged under a beach umbrella. Lots of the Harts were there to hang out with and visit, which was fun because some of them we don't see very often. We both got sunburned, but our sunburns were funny because I guess we didn't really apply our sunscreen very evenly.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you guys need to hire someone to properly apply sunscreen to Cupcake. Because as it has been made obvious in these pictures, you guys have poor to no skills in the area.

HappyHodges said...

What a great vacation with family! I still love Ryans Mom she was always such a sweetheart! I am glad you had fun, and Audrey was able to relax, because your time is getting close and if you are feeling anything like me you are getting hot and uncomfortable (and I have a ways still!)

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am so glad that you guys could come this year! It was so much fun to have you there! Audrey you have the cutest pregnant belly! I am excited for your BBQ!

Melissa said...

Awesome trip, I love the countdown to Daphne's birthday. I cant wait to see her and Halle is going to be so excited to see a new baby!!!

Jay said...

thats really cool! the pic where you play ski ball it looks like you stole something and hid it under your shirt ;) haha but it looks like you guys had ALOT of fun!

Jessie said...

california was so much fun! The baby is really on it's way! time is going by so fast! i just made my own blog, add me!
xoxo

I love all your pictures! :)

HappyHodges said...

So the Baby time s coming close, any news?!?!!? Please keep us updated!

Aftansita said...

That looks like so much Fun!! You got burnt :) IM JEALOUS!!