The check engine light was on in the Sentra, and in the process of trying to get it to go off for inspection, Ryan hit some electrical wires and then the brake light and blinkers didn't work. Well, we didn't really want to pour money into figuring out the problem and replacing the part for the check engine light, so we decided to sell the car. It's sad because I've had the Sentra 5 years, and I loved it. Even though it didn't have a radio or AC, and had 200K miles, I still loved it. I listed it on ksl.com and seriously sold it in 1/2 hour! Maybe we listed it too low! I thought who would want a car like that for 800 bucks, but apparantly, there are many *ahem* non-english speakers that drive cars like that.

We also already bought a replacement car, a 2003 Suzuki Aerio. Ryan said it was my choice, and so that is what I picked out. It is a manual, compact car that is cool looking and a good price. But...we are still waiting for the check to clear and so we haven't been able to get the car. It's been hard because I've needed a car and don't have one. But my friend Allison lent me her car today so I can go to the doctor, thanks Allison!
2 comments:
Yes, THANK YOU ALLISON!! You need to go to the doctor and make sure Cupcake is still baking up okay. As her mother you need to do all you can to properly care for her! I will not have you neglecting her before she is even born!
MUFF!!
nice car well atleast the non eglish speakers have a car now and you have 800 bucks! haha.
Post a Comment