We've finally been able to finish little Daphne's room, all we need now is her (hopefully will be soon). On this last Monday there was a baby shower
....um I mean BBQ for Audrey. We were telling people about the baby's room and my cousin Megan said 'if there aren't pictures of it on your blog then how are we supposed to see it'. So Megan these pictures are for you. We decided that we wanted to paint it some bright colors I'm sure Daphne is going to love. And since Audrey keeps telling me that 'orange is the new pink' we decided to paint it orange.
10 comments:
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed!
Its so bright and fun! I love it! Oh poor Audrey I bet she is more than ready for little Daphne to be out of her and in your guys arms! Keep us updated!
NICE ROOM! ahh i remember painting Logans room :) we painted it light blue and red. LIKE NACHOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOO libre! ha. but thats way cool! and i never knew a color can have a new version of its self as an old color...? ha
i just realized your countdown says 5 days!!!! whoa ok i want to make a prediction! Daphne will be here....
Thursday Aug. 7th at about 8pm!
What a cute room! Its getting close. Just start telling people your due date is a week later then they won't bug you when you are over due. Trust me, I wish I would have done that with Alex. But maybe you have more self control than me! I'm excited for you guys.
That is such a cute nursery and I didn't know you chose a name...I love that name!!!! ANd they way you spelled it guys. Cannot wait to see pictures of that little on in the nursery soon!
Oh I love the pictures what a cute nursery. Thanks for posting. Yippy!
I just saw a few pictures newly posted on Ryans Facebook! Shes here and she is beautiful! I cant wait to hear all the details! Congrats you guys and welcome Daphne!
What if she doesn't like orange? You should've waited until she was born so you could get her opinion=) he he he
AUDREY!!! I love the ROOM....Great decorations :)
Post a Comment