Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our new family photo

Napoleon, Audrey, Daphne, Ryan, and Socrates. What a big family we have now!
Now just the parents and our little Daphne! Too bad she is asleep!
Daphne has been awake a little bit more each day now. It's awesome to just watch her do the littlest things like yawn, whimper, or move her arms and legs on the floor.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love how she sleeps with both her arms up by her head! Must have done that a lot inside the womb huh!! You family all of the sudden looks huge! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Samantha Kennicott said...

Congrats again on the new addition. What a cute little family! And can I say that I am very impressed that your dogs will sit still for a picture. I don't think that would ever happen with mine! :)

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

One big happy family, how cute!

Ashlee Garn said...

I love that you have a beautiful little daughter...and quite jealous actually :) Congrats :) When do I get to come see her?

Anonymous said...

How did you get the dogs to look at the camera? I'm assuming it's on a timer, so you guys did a great job with that one. Serious skill there! High Five!!