What a precious little girl. Congratulations Audrey and Ryan. We couldn't be more happy for you. Welcome to parenthood and the fun adventures you have in front of you. I am so grateful for blogs because I had not idea that Daphne was born and I'm grateful to see how cute she is and by the way I love her room too.
I can't even tell you how excited I am for you! Baby girls are the absolute BEST! Have so much fun, because they grow so unbelieveably fast!! (and try to catch a nap when you can!! haha)
ok now here is some advice! take advantage of these moments when the sleep and lay with you and let you hold them.. me i wanted to wrestle and play with my son so now when i want to just sit and hold him he wants to play 24/7! and im like i didnt take advantage of that.. my next kid i want to. but you guys seem happy! I told a few poeepl here at work there all exited and want to see her!
Awwwwww! I can't believe it, I haven't checked blogs for a while and then I found all of your new postings. Beautiful family, just beautiful! You must also post a picture of your "its a girl" lawn, that was awesome!
ohh! Congrats Audge and Ryan, she is so beautiful! Sorry, it took so long for me to find your blog, I've been a bit out of it... We're now living in Iowa and expecting a baby boy in Nov. Lots to do. Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy this "small" baby stage. All stages are wonderful, but they just grow so fast. Take care! Allie
So adorable :) I bet you guys are having the time of your life!!! She is beautiful Audrey!! I hope all is well with you guys. I love you and miss u much!!
We met in December 2003 and were married on August 5, 2004 in the Temple. Ryan graduated from the U and UCR in Chemistry. Audrey graduated from USU in Humanities. Napoleon was adopted in October 2005 and passed away November 2011. Socrates was adopted in April 2008. Daphne was born August 4, 2008, after 4 years of marriage, and Phoebe was born May 6, 2010. We lived in Saratoga for 5 years and moved to Lehi 1 year ago. We enjoy being closer to the freeway.
16 comments:
Wow! So cute! Congratulations!
What a precious little girl. Congratulations Audrey and Ryan. We couldn't be more happy for you. Welcome to parenthood and the fun adventures you have in front of you. I am so grateful for blogs because I had not idea that Daphne was born and I'm grateful to see how cute she is and by the way I love her room too.
I like the doggy prop
I can't even tell you how excited I am for you! Baby girls are the absolute BEST! Have so much fun, because they grow so unbelieveably fast!! (and try to catch a nap when you can!! haha)
i agree on the doggy prop he hads that extra element of white.
I am so glad that you guys are so good at posting pictures, three days in a row. She is just so precious.
Those pictures are so cute! Audrey you look great! I hope I can look as good as you after I have my baby! Daphne is a doll! I can't wait to hold her.
ok now here is some advice! take advantage of these moments when the sleep and lay with you and let you hold them.. me i wanted to wrestle and play with my son so now when i want to just sit and hold him he wants to play 24/7! and im like i didnt take advantage of that.. my next kid i want to. but you guys seem happy! I told a few poeepl here at work there all exited and want to see her!
cute love it!
Awwwwww! I can't believe it, I haven't checked blogs for a while and then I found all of your new postings. Beautiful family, just beautiful! You must also post a picture of your "its a girl" lawn, that was awesome!
She's beautiful Audge Paudge. I'm just sad I didn't get invited to a baby shower so I could bring her a present.
ohh! Congrats Audge and Ryan, she is so beautiful! Sorry, it took so long for me to find your blog, I've been a bit out of it...
We're now living in Iowa and expecting a baby boy in Nov. Lots to do.
Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy this "small" baby stage. All stages are wonderful, but they just grow so fast.
Take care!
Allie
She is so cute! She looks like you, audrey! Congratulations being parents is so much fun!
Yeah she has finally come!! She is for sure your kid, you can totally tell. Congrats! I remember that feeling of being sore.....I dont miss it!
Congrats. You will have so much fun watching your little girl grow.
So adorable :) I bet you guys are having the time of your life!!! She is beautiful Audrey!! I hope all is well with you guys. I love you and miss u much!!
Post a Comment