Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Role of the biased parent






The cutest pictures of our little Daphne! We brought her home today and she seems to be liking it so far. She didn't like the car ride home very much, but there's not a lot you can do for them in the car seat. I am feeling lots better (although very sore!) and Ryan is feeling better after getting 4 solid hours of sleep last night. She likes to suck on her fingers and falls asleep at the drop of a hat. It is so cute to see her do that because one second she's alert and the next second her eyes are closed and she is fast asleep.

5 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Holy Moly she is so stinkin cute! You guys are the cutest little happy family! I hope you are doing well Audrey, let us know if there is anything we can do, I am a decent cook!!!! Congratulations you guys we are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

You guys better take good care of my niece. Make Poley start pulling his weight if that is what it takes to give her premium care. (Okay I honestly have no idea how making Napoleon work would make anything better, I just thought I'd throw it out there.) MUFF!!!

Mer said...

Every parent is biased and thinks that their baby is the cutest. Evey parent has a right to feel this way. No one can prepare you for how much you love your child, and that love only grows. You guys are going to be great parents. Daphne looks so sweet!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Once again she is adorable. Audrey you look great and Ryan you look a little tired! LOL! You guys make a cute family.

Jay said...

haha thats so cool again! good pictures, and tell ryan to get used to getting 4 hours... ha you get used to litle sleep... but she looks alot like you!