Daphne was blessed yesterday in church by Ryan. He gave her such a sweet blessing, and then got up bore his testimony afterwards about his family. I didn't want to get up, but Ryan really wanted me to, so I got up and gave a short testimony also about how grateful I am for family. Daphne wore a pretty dress that was kind of too big for her, but it worked okay. I also painted her fingernails pink for the occasion. She looked very very cute! But then again, I thought I looked pretty good also.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Daphne's Blessing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Several things.
1. In that first picture she really looks like a doll with her eyes perfectly open and the positioning of her arms. Wow that's crazy.
2. I would like to give props to myself for taking that good family picture. Go me! (the yawning picture was also adorable.)
3. I love the doggie props! They are such good posers.
4. Socrates needs to stop trying to run away, doesn't he realize he will have it harder on the streets? He won't be fed, does he not get that?
5. Poley needs to stop digging at the carpet. Come on Pole, get over it!
Geesh that baby is growing so fast!!! She looks so much older now. What a cutie pie she is!
I love love love baby blessings. It is always so cool to hear what things a father will be inspired to say to his child. I am glad you guys had a good day!
It was a beautiful blessing and the food was great!!!
oh those doggy props sure are adorable? how did you get them to look so lifelike?
Cute! I'm so sad I had to miss it. :( I will have to come visit soon.
It is so cute to see pictures of her with her eyes open. She is adorable. I was so sad that I could not make it to the blessing, I felt so bad. She looks so beautiful and you two make a great looking family.
Congrats on your beautiful little girl! Sorry it has taken us so long to write! She really is an adorable baby, and you two look like you are enjoying being new parents! Bubba and Diana
cool pics! the one with you biteing her fingers is funny Daphne's face says it all haha
Daphne is SO cute and I love all your pictures! I was really bummed that we couldn't come to the baby blessing!She is a doll, you look great, and that is such a GREAT picture with Daphne and the dogs! I love it!
Audrey-
I am so sorry I didn't make it. Gas prices you know. I do have a present for Dalphne and wanted to give it to you. When are you going to be down so I can?
Ryan did such a good job blessing Daphne. It was such a nice day.
The dogs look SO much bigger next to Daphne. It was good to see you the other day. Crazy I haven't seen you in so long!
She looks so tiny compared to the dogs!1
Hart Family-
Your little girl is beautiful! We need to get together sometime! Actually I am having a Halloween get together October 25 @ 7:00 pm you should come and we can catch up!
You can catch me at my blog or email.
my blog is http://jessisfunlovinblog.blogspot.com/
and email is lilyjessi@hotmail.com
Love Jess
Are you kidding?! you're blog is every bit as cool as mine. Though, have you seen the post on the Miracle Knives? it will blow your mind!
Hi! It's Melissa Sharples.
I was so pleased to see that you found my blog. You and your family look so happy. What a blessing it is. It's fun to check in on old friends. Stay in touch!
Post a Comment