We finished the workout room! Wahoo! We have a weight bench, my treadmill, a punching bag, our tv mounted on the wall and plenty of space to do aerobics on the floor. It's awesome, we have used it a few times so far and it has been sweet!
Today we went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Daphne had fun feeling all the hands on exhibits, but by the end she was so tired (see picture!) It was fun to see her discover her world more and more. She is getting so big!
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Eye of the Tiger!! That is so my song. Geez, you really did wear out that baby. She is so cute, I love her bunches. Give her a ton of kisses for me!!!
Yea that crafte was easy to do. I like easy. We have a gym in our complex and I hardly go up there even though I should be. I want to lose 15 more pounds by the time Lana turns 1 (March 19). I guess we will see what happens. Also what was that about a get together at Nicoles? We dont know anything about that.
We met in December 2003 and were married on August 5, 2004 in the Temple. Ryan graduated from the U and UCR in Chemistry. Audrey graduated from USU in Humanities. Napoleon was adopted in October 2005 and passed away November 2011. Socrates was adopted in April 2008. Daphne was born August 4, 2008, after 4 years of marriage, and Phoebe was born May 6, 2010. We lived in Saratoga for 5 years and moved to Lehi 1 year ago. We enjoy being closer to the freeway.
6 comments:
Eye of the Tiger!! That is so my song. Geez, you really did wear out that baby. She is so cute, I love her bunches. Give her a ton of kisses for me!!!
Your workout room really is a 'workout' room. Great job. We will have to get an offical tour next time we are at the house!
good work aud...and I love that you took her to that museum...it is one of my favorites!
Yea that crafte was easy to do. I like easy. We have a gym in our complex and I hardly go up there even though I should be. I want to lose 15 more pounds by the time Lana turns 1 (March 19). I guess we will see what happens. Also what was that about a get together at Nicoles? We dont know anything about that.
That is so neat i wished i had a workout room! It looks good.
SWEET ROOM! Wish I had one!!! Looks really nice! :)
Post a Comment