Wednesday, February 4, 2009

6 month checkup

I love Mom!
I love to roll around on the floor.
I also love the puppies.
I am standing against the couch.

Daphne's stats:
 weight: 14 lbs.  11 oz.  (25th percentile)
 length: 26 inches (50th percentile)
 head circumference: 42 cm (50th percentile)

Daphne got more shots today but was not a happy camper.  She is normally a happy baby though, rolling over and watching Baby Einstein videos.  We were at the mall the other day in the Disney store and she saw a pink Minnie Mouse and started wiggling and getting all excited.  So of course after that, we had to buy the Minnie for her, and she loves it.  
Ryan goes to a new schedule soon where he will be waking up at 4am.  Poor Ryan.  I am training for my 1/2 marathon in Moab in just 7 weeks.  I am training to finish the race, really.  Life is great!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

so cute! I love the minnie mouse story and I got to see how much she really loves it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Ashlee Garn said...

Wow, she's getting so grown up!!! Congrats on the marathon! I wish I could do that!