Thursday, April 9, 2009

Before and After our bedroom and family room

Before our family room wasn't that bad, just some toys and blankets sitting out...
...but with it all cleaned up, it makes a big difference to us by bringing out the end tables from our bedroom to the family room for more storage.
Poley really wanted to pose for the picture,  the end tables are nice.
Before, Socrates chewed a huge hole out of our comforter, so we bought a new one and a whole new bed to go with it since we wanted some more storage.  
After, our bedroom is better decorated with a nice big bed with tons of storage and a fun bedspread.  We moved all the stuff from our hall closet to the bed and then moved all the stuff from the kitchen we didn't have space for to the hall closet.  And we've been spring cleaning out a bunch of stuff so the house looks and feels much better.  Today we also painted the walls going downstairs so that really finishes off the rest of the house of paint.  We are almost done with spring cleaning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your bedspread. It's super nice. Muff.

p.s. keep socrates off of it.

Sal said...

Very Nice!!! I like it. You must have received this great decorating sense from your talented mother.

MC Lewis said...

I cant wait to get a bedroom set!!!

Ashley said...

It looks great!! I wish I had the energy or drive to spring clean but being pregnant (at least in the first half of it) I just dont at all!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

How fun! I love your bed spread! Super cute.

Ashlee Garn said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! I like the new bed!