
Everyone after the race. Scooter, Scott, Lori, Ali, Gabi, Jenny, Turk, Megan and I ran the half marathon while Ryan, Daphne, Michelle and Aaron went to breakfast.

We hiked to Delicate Arch the next morning which was really fun except I think all the runners were a little sore, I know I was.

Ryan and I at Delicate Arch with Daphne in the backpack.

I was so tired by the time I came into the finish. I averaged about 9:30 through the canyon, but then there was still 2 more uphill miles to go, and I hit the wall and died. It was so hard to run those 2 miles, but I still finished with a great time at 2 hours and 12 minutes.

After the race, we got a family picture.

We also went hiking in Negro Bill canyon, which is really pretty.
4 comments:
Wow! Great job...I wish I looked half as cute as you do after running a half marathon. I look tired after 3 miles :) haha...GOOD work!! Daphne is getting so big. She is adorable!
Looks like you had tons of fun! Good job!
can I get your email address so I can invite you to my blog? My email is jessi@cozybydesign.net
April and I are going to plan a bbq for the old gang if you would like to come. I will let you know the date!
Way to go!!! I cant believe3 how big Daphne is getting! I am so jealous I am ready for a Moab trip myself!
good work!
Post a Comment