Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is it a boy or a girl?

We had our ultrasound today for baby #2! Our new little one is very healthy and growing along just fine. We also found out today whether we are having a little boy or a little girl... but we wanted to tell everybody in a fun way so instead of just telling everybody outright we made up a word search with the answer. So we are having a ........ ??







8 comments:

Samantha Kennicott said...

Congratulations! Since I actually took the time to find the word, I am not going to make it easy for anyone else, but I am really excited for you! :)

Melissa said...

I new it! Just kidding, I just like to say that. But I did have a feeling it would be a ....... Congratulations!!! That will be fun!!!

Ashlee Garn said...

YAY! So would you be mad if I said what it was? I was going to come in here and say it! I wasn't even going to look at the other answers...and it wouldn't have helped becase they didn't say it. So I'll just say this. I went through the whole thing looking for the other sex first...go figure :)

MC Lewis said...

I actually took the time to do it as well. Congrats!

HappyHodges said...

So fun! Congrats!

Ryan said...

okay, I should have posted the answer by now but in case anyone doesn't know yet we're having another girl!

Diana said...

congrats!

Chelsea said...

Ha! I got it! Very excited for you guys! Two is sooo much fun! You are going to have a blast!