We want to make sure we keep a record of Daphne's new words and phrases because every parent knows that it is the cutest thing. So for our record, here is the list of words Daphne can say and in the parentheses is how she says it:
Hi
Hello (hey-yo)
Bye
Mommy
Daddy
Daphne (Da-ddy) (we get Daphne and Daddy confused a lot)
Uh-oh
No! no! no! no!
Boo! (when she scares you)
Ball
Shoe
Book (buh)
Puppy (pup-py)
Kitty (di-ddy)
Cookie (coo-coo)
More? (this is always the question for more candy)
Coco (Puffs cereal)
Apple (app-pel)
Hot (and she always whispers this word)
Nose
Eye
Up
Down (dow)
Open (up-en)
Hot (and she always whispers this word)
Nose
Eye
Up
Down (dow)
Open (up-en)
Thank you (duhn doo)
Baby
Minnie (as in the mouse)
Something we have realized is how many puppies, kitties, balls, books, and shoes there are all around us. When we go to the store, she is good at finding these things and pointing them out (especially puppies; these are her favorite I think). The same applies when watching TV. Little kids are so perceptive!
Something we have realized is how many puppies, kitties, balls, books, and shoes there are all around us. When we go to the store, she is good at finding these things and pointing them out (especially puppies; these are her favorite I think). The same applies when watching TV. Little kids are so perceptive!


5 comments:
Wow she knows more words than I thought. She is so adorable. I can't wait for her to start saying my name. :)
Oh my goodness! She is getting SO BIG! And do cute!!! I can just hear her saying the fun words in my head.
P.S. When is your due date?
We are going to do some dance class in Sandy Thursday night if you want to get a babysitter and join us. It's free. Saturday night we are getting together with Mark's cousins. If you want to meet up before you go there we could. Even if it was at Mark's parents' house (since it is somewhat on the way to This is the Place).
Well once we get up to Murray, let me see what actually gets planned. Since I we have to also spend time with my mom and brother I dont know how the days are going to be. I will let you know.
She is such a little Doll and so smart! Thanks again for having us to your place, we had a great time and Ella cant way to play with Daphne again! Lets get together once the holidays slow down!
Post a Comment