Daphne is a chicken this year for Halloween. She gets to trick-or-treat our street with Daddy.
Update: Daphne LOVES her Halloween candy. She always points at her orange bucket and says "more? more?" So we usually can't resist and give her a treat!
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
VERY ADORABLE!!! Daphne looks so cute as a chicken!!
Ha she looks happy to be a chicken :) Too cute. Love you Girl hope you and your family are doing good. I want to visit with you when you have the time :)
It is painted to our liking for the most part. We are just glad the waiting of getting in is over. I dont know if I told you, but congrats on baby #2! We are going to be up in SLC the 9-12 or th 13th. Let us know if you want to get together!!
We met in December 2003 and were married on August 5, 2004 in the Temple. Ryan graduated from the U and UCR in Chemistry. Audrey graduated from USU in Humanities. Napoleon was adopted in October 2005 and passed away November 2011. Socrates was adopted in April 2008. Daphne was born August 4, 2008, after 4 years of marriage, and Phoebe was born May 6, 2010. We lived in Saratoga for 5 years and moved to Lehi 1 year ago. We enjoy being closer to the freeway.
6 comments:
VERY ADORABLE!!! Daphne looks so cute as a chicken!!
That is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen!
Ha she looks happy to be a chicken :) Too cute. Love you Girl hope you and your family are doing good. I want to visit with you when you have the time :)
She looks ADORABLE!!!! Glad ya'll are doing well and hope baby bambino #@ is growing good!
She's the dang cutest chicken I've ever seen!
It is painted to our liking for the most part. We are just glad the waiting of getting in is over. I dont know if I told you, but congrats on baby #2! We are going to be up in SLC the 9-12 or th 13th. Let us know if you want to get together!!
Post a Comment