Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Movin' on up...to a big girl bed

We went to Ikea yesterday to look at the children's stuff and they had this toddler bed on clearance, so we bought it for Daphne. She helped us put it together and kept climbing in and out of bed. She liked it in the store, and she loves it in her bedroom. It is longer than her crib so she looks like such a little girl sleeping in such a big bed. And of course, Kitty and Minnie are there to keep her company.

Phoebe's room is halfway put together. I sewed her curtains which look really cute put up. They are purple with white daisies. We bought a couple pictures of Target that match the room and a big purple rug. Her room colors are yellow, purple, pink and green. I can't believe it is only 3 months away, but then again, thank goodness, because I have been sick and sore and can't wait to sleep on my stomach again.

10 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Wow only 3 more months! Thats so awesome.

Ryan said...

watch out for the 'monster' under the bed :) (aka Socrates)

Samantha Kennicott said...

We bought Amelia a toddler bed a month ago and still haven't put it up- I am really nervous for her to be in a bed she can get out of! You'll have to let me know how Daphne handles the adjustment. :)

jill said...

i'm glad it seems like she likes it !!

dru said...

oh my gosh i noticed socrate's paw too and i laughed. daphers is so cute.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that she loves her bed! And Socrates is there to keep her company, adorable!!

I love Daphne!!!

Sal said...

Ohhhhh..... So cute. Man I love that kid! Can't wait to love the Phoebe.

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!

Ashlee Garn said...

Oh my goodness! Time flies! I can't believe it's only three months away! I am with Ashley on this one, I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

What a big girl now! She' growing up so fast!