Phoebe Brighton Hart was born to us Thursday May 6th at 4:43 pm at 7 lbs 8 oz and 18" tall. She is absolutely a most adorable little girl and already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Audrey did great with the delivery and is doing much better after dealing with a bout of an epidural headache. Daphne is very excited to have a little sister and is very sweet with Phoebe and likes to point to her and say 'baby'. We are very excited to welcome our new little girl into our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats!!! She's beautiful!
Congrats!!!
congratulations! I'm glad to hear mom and baby are well! she is super cute. :)
I love Phoebe so much already and she hasn't even seen me, because she never opened her eyes. She is a baby though. :)
I love phoebe soooo much! she makes very adorable noises. they kind of remind me of the ones juno makes when she is being adorable.
good work guys! congrats!
You need to update the name of your blog now to include Phoebe.
So glad to hear everything went well. I cant wait for us to have that experience again. It is such a wonderful feeling.
Congrats guys! I love her super chubby cheeks :) so adorable :)
Congratulations!!!
So excited for your little family! She is adorable! Hope you are all doing well and settling in with the new addition. Lets get all of us together this summer!
Post a Comment