
Today Phoebe was blessed and it was so special! Ryan gave such an awesome blessing, I was tearing up.

The whole fam, which is something because Daphne is so hard to get in pictures lately.

Daphne left so we got some with us and the Phoebe.

Isn't she adorable? Aunt Jenny is taking pictures here with her DSLR camera and there are some SUPER cute pictures! I can't wait to get those!

Grandma and Grandpa DiFran take a turn with Phoebe.

Grandma Isabel holds Phoebe too.

Grandpa Bill has all 3 babies---Liam and Owen (the twin cousins) and Phoebe.
Phoebe had her 2 month appt and she is a very average little girl.
Length: 22 inches (50th %)
Weight: 10 lbs. 1 oz. (50th%)
Head Circumference: 38 cm (30th %)
She can do all the things 2 month olds do: smile, turn her head at sounds, grasp, look at you, etc. She is just a cute little girl who will have a big personality!
3 comments:
So sweet! She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress! I love the last picture with their grandpa holding all three babies! Too cute!
Cute pictures! glad everything went well.
Such a beautiful little girl!
Good-luck on the 10k!!! I did one a couple months ago and found that it's do-able, but man-o-man is it tough, you'll do great! Isn't running just such a surprise of enjoyment? I totally vowed to never enjoy running, but then I never put into the equation that running = free exercise. Anyway, I found it to get more and more enjoyable as I went and doing races became something to plan on.
You're AWESOME Audge!
Have fun!
Post a Comment