Ryan insisted on buying this costume as an "investment;" he will do Halloweens, birthday parties, wedding pictures, charity events, etc. :) (for free of course). He says it is the only costume he will ever need for life. So if you were to pick one costume for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
I'll admit though, when he puts it on, it's pretty freaky. Darth Vader is scary. Even though I know he can't technically put me in a choke hold. This video is when he surprised the Harts for the first time. It's dark because he turned off the lights for more ambiance. Then he went up to a terrified Daphne and said "I am your father." Then Daphne said "No, no, it's not true. It's impossible!" No, just kidding. She screamed and ran away.
4 comments:
That is SO hilarious!
Haha, only Ryan would say that a Darth Vadar costume is an "investment" haha. But I'm glad he plans to put it too good use. I also love that you tried to pretend that Daphne didn't run away. I'm sure she was terrified!! However, I am now wondering...who is more frightening....Darth Vadar or Waldo?!?!?!?!
awesome.
AH Ha Ha HA!!!
Post a Comment