Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disclaimer: Toddler dressed herself!

Some days, Daphne picks out an outfit that's a little interesting. Sometimes I wish I had a little button I could attach to her shirt that says "Disclaimer: Toddler dressed herself" so that people would not think I was responsible for these fashion faux pas. But it's also fun to get pictures of her so I can laugh at them, and she will someday too I'm sure.
Some of these don't look that bad, and they aren't, but are just a little mis-matched, especially in colors that the camera doesn't always pick up.
Red shirt with orange and pink capris.
Bright pink shirt with black pants that have a blue sparkly butterfly on them.
But shirt with pink flower pants. This one is bad.
Here I think she was going for all plaid.
Sometimes she wear pants under her dresses.
She really into picking out matching colors, such as a green shirt requires green pants, a pink shirt requires pink pants, etc.
Another green shirt with the green pants.

1 comments:

Allie said...

She looks great! 100% girl!