
We had a Tangled theme for Phoebe's party, where we served cake and ice cream to family and friends. I made Rapunzel's tower for her cake, we had sidewalk chalk for the kids, and we had Rapunzel's tower as a bean bag toss. It was a nice evening, which made it excellent for our outdoor party. We bought a few of the "floating lanterns" to light off in the dusk, but somehow it didn't quite have the same effect and they just floating across the lawn.

Here is our awesome cake that I made but Brooke did all the frosting work. I gave her the frosting gun with the leaf tip, and she did a great job!

This is a dark picture, but it captures my one year old princess just the same. She is such a joy to be a part of our family. Some of the things she does includes:
pointing at what she wants and says "mmm?"
She says "mama."
She walks fairly proficient now.
She loves her stuffed bunny.
Her first tooth just barely popped through her gums.
She loves Smartees.
She sucks a pacifier for naptime and bedtime.
She doesn't like wearing hoods or hats.
She likes playing with the Fisher-Price dollhouse.
She is a pretty mellow girl with a good attitude.
3 comments:
I didn't know she was finally getting a tooth. I'm so proud. I'm also very proud of my decorating skills. My hands ached after...but it was worth it for Phoebe!
Wow! Where has time gone? Can't believe how fast she has grown! SO cute too!
Wow your kids are getting so big(I haven't checked blogs for awhile...my bad). Congrats on the new house and Happy Birthday to Phoebe! She is darling...both your girls are. And I totally have been there done that with the toddler dressing herself! Except my 4 year old still dresses crazy...it's just her style :). So fun! So funny too because I was just looking at making that same cake for my 4 year olds bday this next week. great job!
Post a Comment