Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today's news

Today we found out the builder accepted our offer! We will be building a new house right by Thanksgiving Point, which will probably be done in October. We are excited because we really love the lot, the floor plan we chose, the location, and the good deal we got! YAY!
But we are sad, because it will be hard to leave our current house. The memories, the friends, the ward, the backyard to nothing except the explosives plant... :) Actually, the backyard to hiking and biking trails and cows. It will be so hard to leave our friends, but we are excited to move closer to the freeway and Ryan's work. So here's to the next chapter of our life...

3 comments:

Samantha Kennicott said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! I would love to build a new house and choose everything the way I want it. :)

MC Lewis said...

I would love to build a home one day!! Have fun!

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

Good for you (guys). I am glad to hear that everything has finally come through on it for ya. Awesome and exciting new :)