Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disneyland last month

I never posted pictures from Disneyland last month. We had a lot of fun, but it was 2 long days of driving, and 3 days of walking around everywhere. It wasn't a relaxing vacation, but all about fun for the kids. We had a great time at the princess lunch, and would recommend it! I would definitely do it again if we go back, it was such yummy food and the princesses come right to your table. Disneyland was a lot busier than we thought it would be, but the Sunday was Mother's Day, and the other 2 days were cooler, so all the locals thought it would be a good time to go. My only complaint was that they've done away with a lot of fastpasses, so we had to wait in a lot of lines, and when you're trying to control 2 toddlers, it's not the easiest thing.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of the girls. They are so cute together!

Diana said...

Looks like a fun time! Your girls are getting so big!! Congrats on the new house!!