Friday, September 11, 2009

Visiting Midway


The Harts went on a small vacation to Midway a couple weeks ago. It was a really fun getaway, we stayed at a condo at the Zermatt and mostly hung out and played tennis. Daphne had lots of fun with her cousins, aunts and uncles. She is exploring the volleyball court here for the first time, and she was timid, so Jameson helped her out. We also walked to the top of the volcano and took this picture.



Other than that, what's up with us? Well, we've got a massive amount of cucumbers from our garden and I just don't know what to do with them all. Other than cutting them up for salads. I don't really know how to pickle. We've gotten SO many tomatoes, and we've been making homemade salsa so often. We let the corn and artichokes go a little overripe, but now we know.

Daphne is over 13 months old now and can run way too fast for a toddler. She's still not really saying words, but she tries, and she talks a lot in her own baby language. She loves playing with her puppies, picking up and stacking toys, or bringing them to me. She still takes a couple naps a day, and when she's napping, Ryan and I catch up on our DVR'ed episodes of Malcolm in the Middle.

1 comments:

jill said...

Sounds like you had fun in Midway, I hear Zermott is pretty amazing!